King Street: Buy Local Feel Good Fest
Due to inclement weather, this event has been moved from Saturday, Nov 6 to Thursday, Nov 11 @ Tradesman Brewing Co.
Thursday, November 11
Tradesman Brewing Co.
1647 King St Ext, Charleston, SC 29405
5 – 7 p.m. // Raffle prizes drawn at 6 p.m. Must be present to win. Let us know you’re coming.
Because of the rescheduling, we will allow all valid receipts from Saturday, November 6 through Thursday, November 11 to qualify for raffle tickets. Don’t forget – you can still shop online or purchase gift cards to support these great local businesses and those receipts will count too!
– Jane Win Charleston necklace from Croghan’s Jewel Box; Valued at $268.
– $200 Gift Card to M.Dumas & Sons
– Custom Sentinel Experience from J.Stark; Valued at $175.
– A pair of VIP complimentary admission and free drink tokens from Forte Jazz Lounge; Estimated value $100.
– Signed copy of the photobook “My City” by Jack Alterman, from the Preservation Society Shop; Valued at $65.
– $50 gift certificate to Blue Bicycle Books
– The Henrietta Tassel Earring in Cornflower Blue from the Tiny Tassel; Valued at $34.
– $30 gift card to Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit eateries (valid at Upper King & City Market locations)
– 9oz No. 4 Candlefish Candle (holiday pine) and a pack of safety matches valued from Candlefish; Valued at $30.
– Anniversary Candle from Charleston Candle Co.; Valued at $32.
See in Google map format. Bring a valid receipt from any of these local businesses on Sat, Nov 6 to the happy hour at Tradesman Brewing to participate in the raffle! You’ll receive 1 raffle ticket for each valid receipt.
Blue Bicycle Books
Buxton Books and Tours
Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit
Charleston Candle Co.
Charleston Music Hall
Croghan’s Jewel Box
Forte Jazz Lounge
Kudu Coffee & Craft Beer
M. Dumas & Sons
Miller’s All Day
Off Track Ice Cream
The Preservation Society of Charleston Shops
The Tiny Tassel