Eat Local Challenge TweetUp
– 12:30 - 1:30
WHAT: Eat Local Challenge TweetUp & Twitter Party
WHEN: Wednesday, April 1, 2015 12:30pm – 1:30pm
WHERE: Local Works 1630-2 Meeting Street
JOIN THE CONVERSATION: #eatlocalchs
We are officially kicking-off the Eat Local Challenge with a TweetUp! Tweeters are asked to BYOL(unch) and join the conversation at Local Works, or virtually join us for the Twitter Party. Don’t know what a TweetUp is? Click here!
Our goal is to get people excited about the abundant locally-grown resources here in the Lowcountry, and support our local food system. Together we can make a huge and lasting impact. Choosing to eat locally grown and produced food affects our environment, our health, our communities and our local business economy. We want to create buzz about the Eat Local Challenge and Eat Local Month, engage our community and showcase the resources and opportunities we have to eat locally.
Before the TweetUp & Twitter Party:
- Follow @lowcountrylocal on Twitter.
- Add the hashtag #eatlocalchs to each of your tweets.
- Feel free to RT the questions that @lowcountrylocal will tweet to get your followers engaged in the question.
- Have fun and RT to any content/responses you find interesting or reply to anyone within the conversation.
- Sign up for the Eat Local Challenge!