The Good Business Summit
September 28th – 8am - 5pm
The 5th Annual Good Business Summit is a one-day event presented by Lowcountry Local First spotlighting ideas and workable solutions for building your company with profit and purpose. A business conference with soul, we’ll give you the tools and inspiration to grow, prosper, and give back, while connecting you with like-minded business leaders at breakfast, lunch and cocktail hour.
BECAUSE PEOPLE AND PLACE MATTER.
Thursday | September 28th, 2017
College of Charleston Sottile Theatre
Charleston, South Carolina
Schedule At A Glance:
8:00am-8:30am Check-In and Breakfast
8:30am-4:45pm Sessions (lunch provided)
4:45pm-6:30pm Good Drinks Cocktail Hour
Our goal is to propel you to go forth and do good work. Here are some of the topics we’ve explored at The Good Business Summit, past and present:
– Mastering Word-of-Mouth Marketing to Build Brands of Greatness (Keynote Session)
– Small Talks, Big Ideas: How Flexibility is the Future of Finding and Keeping Great People (Keynote Session)
– Good Growth: Insider Knowledge on Development Trends that will Impact the Business Community
– How Your Company Vision should Lead your Hiring, Finances and Growth
– The Shared Ship: Understanding the People Passionate About Your Brand
– Write a Killer Vision Statement in One Hour
– Crafting an Equity Statement and Making It Work
– Good Growth: Insider Knowledge On Trends That Will Impact the Business Community
View 2016 speakers. 2017 speakers will be announced soon.
Early Registration Now Open thru Aug 31, 2017
$100 LLF Member
$250 1-Year LLF Membership + 1 Registration w/ member discount
REGULAR Registration: SEP 1st thru SEP 27th, 2017
$140 LLF Member
$290 1-Year LLF Membership + 1 Registration w/ member discount
DAY OF EVENT: SEP 28th, 2017
$155 LLF Member
Ticket Details: Tickets are non-refundable. Ticket holders are allowed a one-time transfer to another attendee if they are no longer able to attend. A limited number of scholarships are available for financial hardship. Please email Lauren Gellatly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The sponsors making it all happen…
Thanks to Presenting Sponsor, South State Bank! South State means good business.
Charleston County Economic Development, Charleston Regional Business Journal, South Carolina Federal Credit Union, The Urban Electric Co.
Charleston City Paper, Charleston Magazine, Hamby Catering and Events, Verde
Buist, Byars and Taylor; Caviar and Bananas; Coastal Coffee Roasters; Heritage Trust Federal Credit Union; Jarrard, Nowell & Russell, LLC; Nelson Printing; SC Community Loan Fund; Tides Folly Beach; Tradesman Brewin; The Vendue
BoomTown!, College of Charleston School of Business, Candlefish, Foxworthy Studios, Haegur, Lowcountry Flower Growers, Ruth’s House Event Rentals, Workplace Benefits