The Good Business Summit
September 20th – 8am - 5pm
The 6th annual Good Business Summit is a one-day event presented by Lowcountry Local First spotlighting ideas and workable solutions for building your company with profit and purpose. A business conference with soul, we’ll give you the tools and inspiration to grow, prosper, and give back, while connecting you with like-minded business leaders at breakfast, lunch and cocktail hour.
BECAUSE PEOPLE AND PLACE MATTER.
Thursday | September 20th, 2018
Charleston Music Hall
37 John Street
Charleston, South Carolina
Schedule At A Glance:
8:00am-8:30am Check-In and Breakfast
8:30am-4:45pm Sessions (lunch provided)
4:45pm-6:30pm Good Drinks Happy Hour
Our goal is to propel you to go forth and do good work. Here is a look back at the topics and offerings from recent Summits:
– From Vision to Action: How your Vision Impacts Culture and Growth
– True Confessions: Straight Talk from an Industry Disrupter
– Sparking Advocacy and Building Brands of Greatness
– The Shared Ship – Tactics to Reach your Fans, Advocates, and Evangelists
– How to Avoid the Inclusion Illusion
– Write a Killer Vision Statement in 1 Hour
– Conscious Leadership for GOOD
– Flexibility is the Future of Work
– How Your Company Vision should Lead your Hiring, Finances and Growth
– Small Talks, Big Ideas: How Flexibility is the Future of Finding and Keeping Great People
View 2017 speakers. 2018 speakers will be announced soon.
All proceeds benefit Lowcountry Local First’s mission of cultivating an economy anchored in local ownership, because local-independent businesses are the cornerstone of our culture, economy, and character.
* 10% “Big Fan” Discount off total when purchasing 4 or more tickets at a time. Use promo code “bigfan18” as you check-out and the discount will be applied.
EARLY Registration: thru AUG 20th, 2018
$105 Lowcountry Local First Member Registration
$145 General Registration
$290 1-Year LLF Membership + Registration w/ member discount
REGULAR Registration: AUG 21st thru SEP 19th, 2018
$135 Lowcountry Local First Member Registration
$175 General Registration
$320 1-Year LLF Membership + Registration w/ member discount
$65 Student (student email address required)
DAY OF EVENT: SEP 20th, 2018
$155 Lowcountry Local First Member Registration
$195 General Registration
$325 1-Year LLF Membership + Registration w/ member discount
The sponsors making it all happen…
Thanks to Presenting Sponsor, South State Bank! South State means good business.
Charleston County Economic Development, Charleston Regional Business Journal, South Carolina Federal Credit Union
Charleston Magazine, e-vos, Hausful, Heritage Trust Federal Credit Union, Verde
Buist, Byars and Taylor; Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit, Charleston Music Hall, Charleston City Paper, Nelson Printing, Roadside Blooms
BoomTown!, Broom Wagon Coffee, Marcus Amaker Design, Thomas Brothers Productions, Workplace Benefits
FINE PRINT: Event is rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable after August 31, 2018. Ticket holders are allowed a one-time transfer to another attendee up to one week before the event if they are no longer able to attend. Professional photographers and / or videographers will be on-site documenting this event for Lowcountry Local First. By entering the event premises on September 20, 2018, you grant Lowcountry Local First permission to use your likeness in a photograph, video, or other digital media captured at the event in future publications and / or promotional materials.