Reboot + Rebound: Business Continuity: Hurricanes, Flooding & Pandemics
Join us for an interactive panel discussion on how to best prepare for the upcoming hurricane season, flood events, and the ongoing impacts of Covid-19 outbreaks. Often times, the decisions that need to be made surrounding these events are last-minute, hurried, and stressful.
This interactive workshop will feature an in-depth exploration of many things you need to consider in times of crisis that will allow you to get ahead of the “storm” and learn from the pros in various areas of expertise. Come put your plans to the test and learn where you can improve your preparedness for whatever 2020 plans to throw at us next.
Topics covered will include:
– Key aspects of a Business Continuity Plan
– Decision-making on disaster declaration, evacuation, and re-entry by governmental entities
– Employee policies and other HR considerations
– Physical property/assets protection
– Communicating with your important external audience
– Available governmental resources
– Lanetra King, M.S., IndieKater PR
– Sadida A. Chinnis, Daniel Island Club
– Paula Stubblefield, C.T. Lowndes & Company
– Butch Barfield, City of North Charleston Office of Emergency Preparedness
– Moderator: Andy McCarthy, People Surge
This webinar is a part of Lowcountry Local First’s Fall 2020 Good Business Workshop series. Learn more about upcoming workshops and other events at https://lowcountrylocalfirst.org/events.
FREE for current LLF member businesses.
$35 / workshop for non-members OR
$105 for non-member access to the entire 5-part series.
Grab your ticket below!
The “Reboot + Rebound” Good Business Workshop series is sponsored by People Surge who believes that people are the driving force behind vibrant businesses.
Lanetra King, M.S.
Sadida A. Chinnis
Club HR Manager
Daniel Island Club
Paula Stubblefield, CIC, CPIW, CISR, AIAM, DAE, CLP
C.T. Lowndes & Company
Moderator: Andy McCarthy