Storms & Flooding: Is Your Business Prepared?
Join us for our second Good Business Workshop of 2019, an interactive event focused on helping you as a business owner or leader best prepare for the upcoming hurricane season and potential flood events throughout the year. Often times, the decisions that need to be made surrounding these events are last-minute, hurried and stressful.
This interactive workshop will feature a hurricane tabletop exercise that will allow you to get ahead of the storm and learn from the pros in various areas of expertise. Come put your plans to the test and learn where you can improve your preparedness for this hurricane season. Topics covered will include:
- Key aspects of a Business Continuity Plan
- Decision-making on disaster declaration, evacuation, and re-entry by governmental entities
- Employee policies and other HR considerations
- Physical property/assets protection
- Financial/operational considerations
- Communicating with your important external audiences
Attendees will receive a business preparedness toolkit to help you continue these important conversations after the event. (Provided by LLF)
1630-2 Meeting Street
June 5, 2019
5:30 – 7 p.m.
Free for LLF Members
$15 for Non-Members
Staff will be on-site documenting this event for Lowcountry Local First. By entering the event premises, you grant Lowcountry Local First permission to use your likeness in a photograph or other digital media captured at the event in future publications and / or promotional materials.