Commercial Space Services
Understanding the ins and outs of lease negotiation, a commercial build-out process, and navigating the complex regulatory process are daunting tasks for a local business. Unlike national chain stores or large corporations who have a team of consultants to handle this aspect of their business, local businesses often have to learn or guess what to do on the fly, while trying to accomplish other critical tasks necessary to start—or continue—operating a business.
Lowcountry Local First’s Commercial Space Advisory Team assists local businesses with the task of answering these questions in a professional and confidential setting. The Team is not intended to replace the services of professionals in the real estate industry. The experts offer advice and guidance in an unbiased, objective and limited format. It’s a starting place, really. Example advising may include:
– Pointing local businesses in the right direction. (Do you need an architect? How much space do you need? Etc.)
– Offering ideas or different solutions to consider. (What if you lease a bigger space than you need and sub-lease to a friend and share a conference room?)
– Confirm marketplace assumptions. (What can I expect expense pass-throughs to be? How can I compare a full service lease with a net lease?)
– Explaining common lease terms. (What needs to be considered given my business plan? Should I engage an attorney?)
– Permitting and zoning. (I have a great opportunity to lease a property, but the zoning doesn’t fit my business. What next?)
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
This service is available to LLF members at no cost. All industries and business types are invited to participate. LLF staff will respond to all inquiries and determine if a consultation is appropriate.
To learn more please contact Steve Fletcher at email@example.com, phone (843) 801-3390, or please complete this short questionnaire, and we will contact you: