Dean’s Building Commercial Space Lease Application
At Lowcountry Local First we are building an economy that is anchored in local ownership, because we believe that local-independent businesses are the cornerstone of our culture, economy and character. In partnership with Metanoia, we are offering one local business the chance to lease their own commercial storefront located on Reynolds Avenue in North Charleston, just south of the booming Park Circle Business District.
2021-B101 Reynolds Avenue
North Charleston, SC 29405
– 700 SF total
– $14.50 / SF or $845.83 / month with subsidized rent available, based on eligibility.
– Includes private restroom and on-street parking. Landlord will not offer any additional tenant improvements.
– Water included. Electric and/or Wifi is tenant’s responsibility.
– Available for lease starting February 1, 2021.
– Business is locally-owned and operated, meaning no headquarters outside South Carolina and majority of ownership (51%) reside in the 8-county Lowcountry region.
– Business has been in operation for at least twelve months.
– Business will submit a business plan along with YTD P&L statement and balance sheet for Lowcountry Local First to review.
* Businesses that are not eligible include nonprofits, restaurants, bars, and convenience stores that sell alcohol or cigarettes.
**Subsidized rent available based on eligibility.
If you have any questions about the Dean’s Building commercial space application or wish to tour the space, please contact Lowcountry Local First at 843-801-3390 or firstname.lastname@example.org.