Local Expertise Exchange
Knowledge is power, and our community is generous with its power. The Lowcountry Local First team proudly offers the Local Expertise Exchange as a network of “experts” in a variety of business service fields who are willing and glad to give of their time to their fellow local business owners and managers to give a bit of complimentary and confidential guidance.
Members are invited to register for a complimentary 30-minute business consultation with an expert from our network.
Local Expertise Exchange advisors are industry experts in fields including:
* Access to capital, including local sources and federal stimulus funds (PPP, EIDL, Restaurant Revitalization Fund grants, Shuttered Venue grants, etc)
* Communications / marketing / social media / PR
* Real estate / commercial leases / architecture and design
* Financial planning
* Navigating local regulations related to opening a business
* e-Commerce sales and platforms
* HR / employment issues
* Law (business, real estate, etc.)
Lowcountry Local First a nonprofit organization and this service is reserved for members of LLF. Learn more and join online today.