Local Expertise Exchange
Knowledge is power, and our community is generous with its power. The Lowcountry Local First team proudly offers the Local Expertise Exchange as a curated network of “experts” in a variety of business service fields who are willing and glad to give of their time to their fellow local business owners and managers to give a bit of complimentary and confidential guidance.
Members are invited to register for a complimentary business consultation with industry experts in fields including:
– Access to capital
– Communications, marketing, social media, PR
– Real estate, commercial leases, architecture and design
– Financial planning
– Business planning and growth
– Navigating local regulations related to opening a business
– e-Commerce sales and platforms
– HR / employment issues
– Law (business, real estate, etc.)
Lowcountry Local First a nonprofit organization and this service is reserved for members of LLF. Learn more and join online today.