Thank you for celebrating and supporting what we love most about the Lowcountry: the local, independent businesses who reflect the unique character, flavor, and culture of the place we call home. Lowcountry Local First (LLF) is the only local organization that solely advocates for local-independent businesses. Choose to support the Lowcountry with your dollars, your voice, your vote, and your heart.
We are here to connect, engage and support you. Tap into our resources, and our community of like-minded entrepreneurs and get the support you need. Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 843-801-3390.
In addition to the Membership options listed below, a tax-deductible donation can be made to Lowcountry Local First to support our work.
- Covers one same-named business location
- Business listing featuring logo and website in the online Local Business Directory (Promoted via Adwords and in monthly communications; 1000+ average monthly views)
- Access to “Certified Local” brand identifiers (print and digital badges), making it easy for customers and clients to know they’re supporting a community-rooted business
- Free access for your entire staff to regular programming such as Local Socials, workshops and industry roundtables
- Ability to engage in the Local Expertise Exchange – a complimentary member-to-member consulting network
- Invitation to provide ongoing input which guides our advocacy work and shapes our programming
- Social media support and engagement to help promote your business’ offerings
- Access to private Members Only Facebook Group where you can share events, member-to-member promotions, job listings and more
- Access to complimentary digital toolkits for easy engagement with our annual Eat, Drink and Buy Local public awareness campaigns
- Discounted access to meeting and event space rentals at Local Works Coworking Space
- Covers up to 3 locations. Suggested for businesses with up to 10 employees.
All Business Member level benefits, plus:
- Higher listing placement in your chosen categories (up to 3) of the online Local Business Directory
- Recognition at the Annual Meeting
- Discounted access to work space at Local Works Coworking Space
- Listed in Annual Report
- Covers up to 5 locations. Suggested for businesses with 11-25 employees.
All Enthusiast level benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to gain visibility as a partner on one Local Social or Good Business Workshop
- Recognition at Good Business Summit
- Covers unlimited locations. Suggested for businesses with more than 25 employees.
All Champion level benefits, plus:
- Priority placement of your logo and link on the home page of LowcountryLocalFirst.org
- Invitation to be featured on LLF’s blog and social media (must be arranged and scheduled with LLF’s Director of Marketing and Communications)
- Opportunity to considered as a guest feature on “Small Talks, Big Ideas with Steve” – the Lowcountry Local First podcast and local radio show on WOHM 96.3FM
- Free access to an HR behavioral assessment tool to help you hire the best talent and inspire your existing employees
LEVERAGE YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
- Meet and build relationships with other members and staff at LLF member events & Local Socials. See event page for upcoming events.
- Place your LLF Member Badge window cling where all your customers & clients can see it.
- Use the LLF Member Badge on your printed materials, advertisements and website.
- Shoot us a note (with a photo!) when you use the LLF branding & we’ll give a shout out via social media.
- Sponsor or underwrite an event or campaign, such as Eat Local Month, Good Business Summit, Buy Local Month, or Local Works. Contact Steve to learn more!
- Interact with us on Facebook & Instagram. And be sure to request to join the private LLF Member Facebook Group (be sure to answer the questions when prompted so we know who you are!).
- Keep us up-to-date with your business news, happenings & events. Put our Director of Marketing & Communications, Jordan – email@example.com – on your media list!
- Co-market or collaborate with other members, and tell us about it!
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (843) 801-3390.
Lowcountry Local First
1859 Summerville Ave, Suite 800
Charleston, SC 29405