Golden Ticket Contest Rules
- ELIGIBILITY. The Lowcountry Local First (“LLF”) Eat Local Month “Golden Ticket” Contest is open to all persons who are legal residents of the United States. Employees or board members of LLF, EVO Pizzeria or participating sponsors or retailers are not eligible to participate or win a prize.
- HOW TO ENTER. Eligible individuals who purchase a “Sea is for Caramel” SweetTeeth chocolate bar ($6) at participating retailers, at the Buy Local Block Party or sold wholesale are eligible to win. Promotions begins November 15, 2016 and ends December 15, 2016.
- ODDS/PRIZES. The odds of winning this raffle prize depend on the number of candy bars purchased by participants. There will be a maximum of 1,500 Sea is for Caramel chocolate bars sold. Individuals who purchase one (1) chocolate bar will have a one (1) in 1,500 (.07%) chance of winning.
LLF is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged tickets. Lost, stolen or damaged tickets will not be replaced. No reproduction, transfer, assignment, auctioning, bartering or selling of tickets is permitted. Failure to comply with these official rules will result in forfeiture of any tickets and prizes which may otherwise have been awarded as part of this promotion. Winning tickets must be claimed by January 6, 2017. Winners must call or visit LLF to claim prize. Unclaimed tickets will also be forfeited.
The Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize(s) they receive. The stated value of the prize is based on available information provided to the LLF and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law.
- RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY. By entering or attempting to enter this promotion, potential entrants, entrants and the Winners agree at all times to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless LLF from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, expenses, damages or losses to persons arising out of participating in the promotion, or which may be sustained in connection with receipt, possession, ownership use or misuse of the prizes, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity.
- CONSTRUCTION/GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTES. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and the LLF , shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina. The parties to any such dispute hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Charleston County Court of Common Pleas in any action to enforce these Official Rules or relating to this promotion.
Entrants agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these Official Rules. Certain restrictions apply; see list of prizes for details.