Apply for Creative in Residence Program at Local Works
May 4, 2017
The Creative Industries add more than $3.2B to the Charleston metro economy and are the 4th largest employment cluster, yet most entrepreneur support groups and coworking spaces are focused on the tech and and high-growth sectors. We believe that it is just as important to support the creative industries. The Creative in Residence Program aims to engage and support local creatives by providing space and mentorship opportunities. We are offering full time residency at Local Works to two local creatives upon completion of the below application and review by selection committee.
– Applications will be taken until the May 29th deadline.
– Notification of selection will be made by June 9th.
What we offer:
– 6 months of full-time (24/7) access to Local Works at no cost
– Locker for storage
– Access to utilize conference room and meeting space
– Free Wi-Fi and delicious locally-roasted coffee
– Community kitchen space
– Access to counselors for business planning and advice
– 1-year Business Membership to LLF
– 1 ticket to the Good Business Summit
– Opportunity to share your work or story on the Local Works blog
What we ask:
– Each participant will contribute a creative expression of their residency in whichever medium best suites their personality.