Your Public Library Supports Local Businesses Too
Jul 15, 2019
When you think of your neighborhood library, you may think of cozy reading alcoves, youth programming and speaker series. But did you know that your local library system also offers a bounty of resources (often free) for businesses to utilize? This includes resources to help you start, run and market your business. The newly opened branch of the Charleston County Public Library system by Wando High School in Mount Pleasant takes these offerings to the most modern of levels, including:
- Digital Media (Recording) Studio – Access to video, photography and audio recording equipment, as well as a green screen backdrop, a photo light box and more
- Two Editing Labs – Includes full Adobe Creative Suite software and other editing equipment
- Two Creative Studios/Makerspaces – Featuring equipment such as 3D printers and more
- Private meeting rooms
- 250 seat auditorium equipped for large presentations
- Color copiers/printers/scanners with mobile printing capability
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Computer work stations with Microsoft Office software
Questions? Ready to try your hand at a 3D Printer? Contact Natalie Hauff, Director of Programming & Communications for Charleston County Public Library.
We’ve gathered other resources that help our local businesses thrive — check them out here!
Looking for a local business to support? Look no further than our online Local Business Directory.
Photos provided by Charleston County Public Library.